As the #1 career coaching service in Denver on Yelp and Google+, we are committed to excellence and personalized client services. We are looking for some part time Writers and Career Coaches who believe in putting clients first.
As an independent contractor, the Resume Writer/Career Coach will be primarily responsible for creating professional resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles for clients in a variety of industries. Clients may be located in the Denver Metro area or across the US and abroad.
Resume Writers will be trained in our trademarked resume creation system, as well as our most popular templates. Writers may also use their own templates, following approval of our management team.
- Set up in-person, telephone, or online meetings with clients
- Discuss the clients’ goals and desired jobs
- Discover strengths, talents and skills of the clients, especially in relation to their target jobs
- Conduct in-depth interviews to discuss clients’ experience
- Write professional resumes and other personal marketing tools
- Coordinate edits
- Deliver the final documents in both Word and PDF formats
- Exceptional use of the English language, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- 2+ years of experience in creating professional resumes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CPRW preferred, but not required
- Highly developed listening and communication skills
- Appropriate computer equipment
- High speed internet connection
- Familiarity with online meeting programs, such as GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom or Skype
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to learn new writing styles
- High level of confidentiality
- DENVER METRO AREA candidates preferred
Writers are paid based on a percentage of the service purchased. Hours are flexible, depending on the Resume Writer’s and the clients’ schedules.
To apply for this position, please submit resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com
Be sure to tell us what industries you know the best.Share