With offices in London, Los Angeles and New York, Quintessentially People serves 80 global locations with regional offices. While known for placing high end private service professionals, they also recruit for the corporate sector with Personal Assistants and office support roles. They have a job board they use for their candidates, placing for positions not just here in the US, but internationally as well.
In today’s Agency Spotlight, Carmen Garcia, the New York Director for Quintessentially people, tells us a little more about her company…
1. How long have you been in business?
Quintessentially People was started in London in 2011, then opened the New York office 2 years ago . The LA office a year ago  and our newest office in Fort Lauderdale will open this year .
2. What makes your agency unique?
Firstly, we have the advantage of being part of the largest lifestyle business in the world, the Quintessentially Group. The Group has offices in 80 cities globally, with over 30 sister businesses. Secondly-What makes Quintessentially People unique is the people that work for the company. Each of us has had experience working in some of the top agencies in New York City. Each of us specializes in one field of recruiting. This allows our clients to work one on one with a recruiter that can provide the best qualified candidate for their specific need. We look for top candidates that have long term references, these reference checks are completed before we represent any of our candidates to our clients. We meet every single candidate that we are presenting to our clients, as well as run background checks and extensive references checks. We work with families and individuals all over the world providing top notch services. We have an extensive network of applicants to meet the specific needs of our clients.
3. What types of positions do you place?
Our departments at Quintessentially People include:
– PA & Office Support (Corporate and Private)
– Luxury Brand Placements and Executive Search
– Household Staff such as Chauffeurs, House/Estate Managers, Executive Housekeepers and Domestic Couples
-Childcare such as Nannies, Baby nurses, Babysitters and Travel Nannies
– Executive Security and Security Consulting
– Yacht Crew
4. What is your ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate will have 5 plus years’ experience in their field, process long term verifiable references and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
5. Do you place across the country or locally? If so where?
We place candidates worldwide but our main focus in the US is providing our services nationwide, including, but not limited to, New York, California and Florida. Our UK office focuses on international placements.
6. Do you look for any special training or certifications, such as college degrees, private service schools, etc.
We look for special training or certifications depending on the needs of our clients. We require different qualifications specific to each opening.
7. Where do you announce your open jobs?
We announce our open jobs on our website www.quintessentiallypeople.com
We also work closely with candidates that are part of our extensive database.
8. How should a candidate apply for a job? Candidates should apply to us via our website or they can call and email us directly. Do you want an online application, resume or both?
9. Do you belong to any professional associations?
Yes, we are a member of BNI the largest business networking group in the world.
10. How can people contact you?
They can contact me through email Carmen@quintessentiallypeople.com / Phone 646-607-5733